Members: Click to login/out
Joining the EM Gauge Society
The membership year runs from 1st September until 31st August. Members who join after the 1st of May will receive 15 months membership valid until the 31st of August the following year.
To join, download the membership application form (PDF), complete the relevant sections, and send it to the membership secretary:
The Membership Secretary
EM Gauge Society
101 Greenway Lane
Paying by Direct Debit saves the Society money, so we prefer it as a payment method, and it ensures your subscription renewal never gets forgotten! You can also pay by cheque or postal order.
Please note that we can only process Direct Debit payments for members with UK bank accounts.
Overseas applicants may draw a cheque payable in pound sterling (£/GBP) on a UK bank, or pay using PayPal – please email Membership Secretary for more details.
We cannot accept foreign currency cheques because the bank charges are so high.
Annual Subscription includes initial issue of the EMGS 250+ page manual on CD plus interim paper updates
|Europe & Rest of World||£ 25.00|
Optional Extra – Additional payment for a printed manual in place of the CD version
|Europe & Rest of World||£ please enquire|
Typically all members receive a mailing four times a year containing a Newsletter as well as technical data, hints and tips needed for construction and conversion. These are provided in the form of loose-leaf manual sheets, which are added to as circumstances permit to form the Society Manual.
On joining the Society a member receives:
- The current newsletter and, whilst stocks last, all the back issues for the year.
- A CD with the Society Manual sheets plus a set of colour coded wiring diagrams.
- A set of track and turnout drawings which form the basis of construction (EM or P4)
- The current price list and order form for goods available through the Trade Officer.
- On-line ordering from the EMGS Store.
- Full access to the Members’ Area of the EMGS website.
- Entrance to the expoEM events at reduced cost.