Members: Click to login/out
Member login information
To log in you will need your EMGS Membership Number (five digits) and password. If you have logged into the previous website, these will not have changed.
To reset a forgotten password (by email), use the link below. For other queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the “Website Administrator contact form” below.
Don’t forget to check your Spam folder – emails from EMGS may be hidding there!
Password and login help
(Applies to members joining after August 2016 only)
- If you supplied an email address when you joined EMGS, an email from will be sent to you. The subject line is “[The E. M. Gauge Society] Your username and password info”.
- The first link ends with your Membership Number – click it to login to the EMGS website for the first time.
- You will be asked to enter a new password before you can continue. You don’t have to accept the suggested password (it isn’t easy to remember!) – just type in a new one. A password strength assessment says how weak or strong your password is.
- When you’re happy with your new password, click the ‘Reset Password button – your password has now been changed, and a confirmation email sent to your email address.
- Click the ‘Log in’ link or the ‘Back to the E. M. Gauge Society’ link to continue.
- Type in your Membership Number and the password you were given (initially it will be your Postcode (with capitals and the space – e.g. RG12 9SE).
- Click the ‘Login‘ button.
- It’s vital for your account security (and the security of the EMGS website) that you change your password now.
- Click the ‘edit your password and account details‘ link.
- Complete the three password boxes (current password and the new password twice). If your chosen password is labeled ‘Weak‘, consider making it stronger.
- Click the ‘Save Changes‘ button.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, click the red ‘Lost your password?‘ link in the Login panel.
- Type in your EMGS Membership Number or your email address (the one used here for your EMGS account).
- Click the ‘Reset Password‘ button.
- An email will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the ‘Click here to reset your password’ link in the email – it will take you to the new password page.
- Set a new password.
- Changed or forgotten your email address? Click the ‘Forgotten password – you don’t use email‘ link below and complete the form.
- We do not keep records of passwords and cannot find out what your old password was.
- We can set a new password and let you know what it is.
- Remember to change your password the next time you log in.
- Complete the Website Administrator contact form below – it will go to the Website Administrator () when you click the ‘Submit‘ button
To contact the Website Administrator, email or complete the form below. Please include your full name (first and last) and your current email address.
If you have an enquiry about an order you have placed with EMGS Sales, please contact the Trade Officer directly – his email address is shown on all shop pages at the top of the right-hand sidebar, and in the Contacts section of the Newsletter.