Members: Click to login/out
Richard Stevenson will be organising the stewarding again in 2018, and there will be a need for several “new faces” who have not volunteered before.
We hope that many of the regulars from past years will also volunteer and Richard asks them to get in touch.
The roles include:
- Marshalling the ticket queues,
- Manning the outside doors,
- Supervising the Test Track,
- Dispensing tea and coffee to exhibitors
- Providing lunch time cover for exhibitors and demonstrators who are on their own.
Rosters are arranged so that stewards have sufficient time off to view the show. Stewards get free entry and a free lunch is provided.
It is not necessary to volunteer for a full day as fewer stewards are required in the afternoons.
If you have not volunteered· before, please consider doing so in 2018. Age or infirmity is no barrier; manning of the outside doors can be undertaken sitting down.
If you can assist, please contact Richard:
phone 01932 342481
post 15 Wey Barton, Byfleet, Surrey, KT14 7EE